Thursday, March 1, 2012

On The Workbench 03/12

Another month has gone by, and it's time for another accounting of what I've been up to.  Here's this month's "On the Workbench" post. 



The new items and projects that I added stuff to are denoted by an * next to them.

On the Workbench for March 2012:
(This is all stuff that is partially finished; in no particular order)
12 Acheson ATZ Minis* - More minis for paint and review.
6'x4' Zuzzy Mat* - Gaming Mat for my TEOTWAWKI project. 
15 28mm PA Survivors - 3, 5 man packs from Lead Adventure Miniatures 
18 Heroclix Figs - Figures for conversion into sci-fi and horror gaming minis
16 x Pulp/Steampunk Minis - 5 more figs added for the commission painting of some Fiendish Fabrications figures
20 Mantic Ghouls - Mantic Ghoul Regiment 
6 28mm Survivors - Obelisck Nighthawk gang
28mm Post Apoc Ruins Project - Ruins made from Gamecraft's Foamcore 6 story building.  This one is half done.
10mm Ruins Project - Foamcore ruins for a BTech style game using Mechwarrior figs; another half finished project. 
28mm Vehicles* - 6-8 vehicles for my survivor
15mm Suburbia - Paper/foamcore houses for suburban Lazarus. 
50 20mm WWII Russians - Minis for a semi defunct NUTS! East Front project I planned
2 T-34/85s - Same As Above
Various Fantasy/Sci Fi minis - I have a box of old minis I use to try out techniques and hone my skills.  I have quite a few half painted figs that I'd like to finish


February's Finished Projects/Minis 
(I will be posting these up through out the month, as I get photos and such) 
8 x Heroclix Conversions - about 1/2 have been posted on WTL and ZSS, the rest are pending.
2 x HotWheels Planes - Conversions for 15mm post apocalyptic style games
1 x Post Apoc Ruin
1 x GW Ork - Just a one off mini for giggles.
5 x 28mm Vampires - Finally got these done.
21 x Rebel Mini Urban Rioters - For my ATZ Campaign.


No comments:

Post a Comment