Friday, November 18, 2011

Blood n Gutz - My Post Apocalyptic Project

My big project at the moment; the one I am determined to complete to a playable state, before all else, is a Post Apoc setting, n 28mm.  Based in the remnants of California, the world of "Blood N Gutz" will pit various groups of survivors against one another is a world devastated by a limited nuclear war.

I've been working on this for a while and have various bits partially completed.  I've been posting finished bits, fluff and ideas on the Post Apoc Wargames Forum.  I am going to try to bring them all together here and make the the primary site for updates and such.

My To-Do list for the project is as follows:


Survivors - There will be 8-10 factions having between 6 and 30 figs each
Vehicles - Various vehicles for the factions
Terrain - I will have 3 main settings; Blasted City, Desolate Settlement/Wilderness, and  Abandoned Suburbs
Background and Fluff -just a bit to give the world a bit of flavor

No comments:

Post a Comment