Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Fantasy Fixture's Gaming Emporium Up And Running

I've posted a static page entitled "Fantasy Fixture's Gaming Emporium.  My hobby activities are solely financed by the sale of stuff I paint, build, or find at various locations.  None of it comes out of my house-hold budget.  Yes, times get lean in my hobby world from time to time; but there is no arguing with "She Who Must Be Obeyed" about my hobby activities.  I manage to stay afloat in the hobby realm, though, so it's all good.


As a result of my mercantile activities, I am occasionally left with items that sit on my shelf, for want of a good home.  Various reasons; too eclectic, I want too much for them, etc.  That's where this page comes in.  I am going to post items up for sale that I have on my shelf.  If someone stumbles across them and wants one, great!  If not, I am no worse off than when I started.  The content of this page will change over time, so check back occasionally to see if anything strikes your fancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment