Monday, February 6, 2012

Goblin Factory Goblins

Here's a rehashed posting of some minis I did several years ago.  If you root around the web, you'll find them already posted over on The Guild.  These are some of the best goblin minis around, IMO.  I like them more than the GW types.  They are proportioned correctly for 25mm; probably midway between a halfling and a human in size.  If one really wanted to, they could probably be used as 20mm Orcs, as well.

Command and Champion
Axemen...er Goblins
Sword armed
Spear unit
Archers
Wolf Riders


I did these on commision, so they are not part of my collection.  I really like this line and need to get some for myself. The wolf riders are especially good.  My painting skills have improved since I did them, as well as my photography skills, and I'd like to see what I could do with them now.

No comments:

Post a Comment