Friday, February 3, 2012

On The Workbench - 02/12

Already into the second month of the year, and I forgot to queue this up.  Oh well, I had an anniversary on the first, a 15 year old's birthday on the 4th,the wife a youngest are going to Omaha this weekend, and Valentine's day on the 14th.  I think I'm allowed a bit of lee-way this month.  Here's this month's "On the Workbench" post. 



The new items and projects that I added stuff to are denoted by an * next to them.

On the Workbench for February 2012:
(This is all stuff that is partially finished; in no particular order)

15 28mm PA Survivors - 3, 5 man packs from Lead Adventure Miniatures 
26 Heroclix Figs* - Figures for conversion into sci-fi and horror gaming minis
16 x Pulp/Steampunk Minis* - 5 more figs added for the commision painting of some Fiendish Fabrications figures
20 Mantic Ghouls - Mantic Ghoul Regiment 

6 28mm Survivors - Obelisck Nighthawk gang 
2 x HotWheels Planes* - Conversions for 15mm post apocalyptic style games
5 28mm Vampires - Pontoonier Wierd West vampires for Two Hour Wargames.  Unfinished commission work that is grinding along on no certain timeline.



28mm Post Apoc Ruins Project - Ruins made from Gamecraft's Foamcore 6 story building.  This one is half done.
10mm Ruins Project - Foamcore ruins for a BTech style game using Mechwarrior figs; another half finished project. 
28mm Vehicles* - 6-8 vehicles for my survivor
15mm Suburbia - Paper/foamcore houses for suburban Lazarus. 
50 20mm WWII Russians - Minis for a semi defunct NUTS! East Front project I planned
2 T-34/85s - Same As Above
Various Fantasy/Sci Fi minis* - I have a box of old minis I use to try out techniques and hone my skills.  I have quite a few half painted figs that I'd like to finish


January's Finished Projects/Minis 
 (I will be posting these up through out the month, as I get photos and such)

5 x MegaMinis Forest Creatures - Critters for THWs
20 28mm Zombies - Wargames Factory Plastic Zombies; posted over on WTL.
4 x 28mm PA Ruins - 3 more ruins for my PA project on this blog
8 28mm Survivors - The last of the Atcheson Designs ATZ figs; posted over on WTL, as well.
1 x Horrorclix Dire Wolf - Posted here last month.

No comments:

Post a Comment