Tuesday, May 1, 2012

On The Workbench - 5/12

Didn't get much done last month; just a couple of projects.  Between work, family obligations, putting the garden in, being a bit under the weather over a long weekend, and what is becoming a really intrusive addiction to Modern Warfare 3, I only got 2 projects done last month.  This month should be a bit better, though.  Work is settled down.  The garden in and going like gang busters.  Graduations are happening towards the end of the month; they shouldn't be a hassle, though.  And best of all, I am back into good health and have a definite drive to get as many little tasks off the table as possible.



The new items and projects that I added stuff to are denoted by an * next to them.

On the Workbench for May 2012:
(This is all stuff that is partially finished; in no particular order)
21 x Khurasan Zombies* - 21 excellent sculpts for 15mm zombie gaming
24 x WH40 Tyrnaid Termagants* - I got these in trade for the Gnoblars I painted a couple of weeks ago.
10mm Ruins Project - I got a pile of old Epic plastic ruins, which are replacing the foam core ruins I was going to build and use for my Mech Warrior project. 
4 20mm Ruins - Plastic 20mm ruins I am building for resale. 
12 Acheson ATZ Minis - More minis for paint and review.
6'x4' Zuzzy Mat - Gaming Mat for my TEOTWAWKI project. 
15 28mm PA Survivors - 3, 5 man packs from Lead Adventure Miniatures 
18 Heroclix Figs - Figures for conversion into sci-fi and horror gaming minis
6  Pulp/Steampunk Minis - 6 figures left on the commission painting of some Fiendish Fabrications figures
20 Mantic Ghouls - Mantic Ghoul Regiment 
6 28mm Survivors - Obelisck Nighthawk gang
28mm Post Apoc Ruins Project - Ruins made from Gamecraft's Foamcore 6 story building.  This one is half done.
28mm Vehicles - 6-8 vehicles for my survivors
15mm Suburbia - Paper/foamcore houses for suburban Lazarus. 
50 20mm WWII Russians - Minis for a semi defunct NUTS! East Front project I planned
2 T-34/85s - Same As Above
Various Fantasy/Sci Fi minis - I have a box of old minis I use to try out techniques and hone my skills.  I have quite a few half painted figs that I'd like to finish


April's Finished Projects/Minis 
(I will be posting these up through out the month, as I get photos and such) 

11 x Khurasan "Not The Walking Dead" Survivors - I had get them; what with being a zombie fanatic
8 x GWFB Gnoblar Trappers - These minis were part of a FCM Challenge Trade

If you don't see the above posted here, now or in the future, you can check out Welcome To Lazarus for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment