Thursday, April 5, 2012

On The Workbench - 4/12

"On The Workbench" is a little late this month, because Spring Recruits a local convention in Lee's Summit, MO, was this weekend.  I bagged a boatload of stuff I've been reselling.  I've spent the last several days handling that, and haven't had precious little time to do much of anything else.   With a bit of luck, I'll have photos posted and a rundown of how the convention was in a few days.   Things have settled down, though that I can post this month's "On the Workbench". 



The new items and projects that I added stuff to are denoted by an * next to them.

On the Workbench for April 2012:
(This is all stuff that is partially finished; in no particular order)
10mm Ruins Project* - I got a pile of old Epic plastic ruins, which are replacing the foam core ruins I was going to build and use for my Mech Warrior project.

4 20mm Ruins* - Plastic 20mm ruins I am building for resale.

12 Acheson ATZ Minis - More minis for paint and review.
6'x4' Zuzzy Mat - Gaming Mat for my TEOTWAWKI project. 
15 28mm PA Survivors - 3, 5 man packs from Lead Adventure Miniatures 
18 Heroclix Figs - Figures for conversion into sci-fi and horror gaming minis
6  Pulp/Steampunk Minis - 6 figures left on the commission painting of some Fiendish Fabrications figures
20 Mantic Ghouls - Mantic Ghoul Regiment 
6 28mm Survivors - Obelisck Nighthawk gang
28mm Post Apoc Ruins Project - Ruins made from Gamecraft's Foamcore 6 story building.  This one is half done.
28mm Vehicles - 6-8 vehicles for my survivors
15mm Suburbia - Paper/foamcore houses for suburban Lazarus. 
50 20mm WWII Russians - Minis for a semi defunct NUTS! East Front project I planned
2 T-34/85s - Same As Above
Various Fantasy/Sci Fi minis - I have a box of old minis I use to try out techniques and hone my skills.  I have quite a few half painted figs that I'd like to finish


March's Finished Projects/Minis 
(I will be posting these up through out the month, as I get photos and such) 
10 x Fiendish Fabrications Mudmen - 10 more finished for THW.
20 x 15mm Peter Pig Figs - 20 more militia for my Ambush Alley game.

7 x 28mm Dragon's Teeth Terrain - Painted the resin peices I cast last month.
20 x 15mm Rebel Mini Riot Police - To Crack the heads of the rioters I did last month.
1 x HeroClix Conversion - Photo Pending.
If you don't see the above posted here, now or in the future, you can check out Welcome To Lazarus for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment